PICTURE ARCHIVING & COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (PACS)
- Medical imaging technology which provides economical storage and convenient access to images.
- It allows the archiving and distribution of vast amounts of image information from multiple modalities with a single system.
- Revolutionized the management of radiology imaging services, supporting image diagnosis with high-quality images, numerous image processing features and easy operation.
- Ease the transition to a digital image environment over a desired period of time.
BIG DATA & ANALYTICS
- Design and implement Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse solutions.
- Access your business data at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere.
- End to end solutions with the ability to work within a range of database environment, from multi-terabyte to client base MS Access Database.
- Services include the Design, Develop, Supply, Delivery, Install Test and Commission of BI solutions.
Solution comprises of the followings:-
- Business Intelligence Tool
- Data Integration
- Data Warehouse
List of clients for successful and on-going project
- Implementation Coordination Unit, Prime Minister’s Department
- Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan (KPDNKK)
HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEM (HIS)
- Designed to unify the entire hospital network as a powerful communications and collaboration platform
- Supports the patient journey through the hospital from admission to discharge
- Provides immediate, secure access to a patient’s up-to-date electronic medical record, and offers analytics and alerting capabilities at the point when clinical decisions are being made
- System can be hosted on premise, in the Cloud or in a hybrid environment and can be accessed anywhere, anytime
- Integrate administrative and clinical information in one unified system
- Minimise test duplication and improve turnaround times with all patient information in one place
- Improve the accuracy of documentation by reducing the use of paper
- Enable mobility for your clinicians and staff with secure access to real-time information on mobile devices
- Deliver best-practice, evidence-based care with access to analytic and alerting capabilities at the point of care
List of client for successful and on-going project
- Iheal Medical Services Sdn Bhd